DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > DTO Vendor Tools

DTO Vendor Tools Questions regarding our Vendor Tools product.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2012, 06:35 PM

Default pre-sale questions

Hello,

I apologize if this is the incorrect location to post this. I previously sent a couple of emails via the contact us form but have yet to receive a response.

How is access controlled? Do vendor 'accounts' have an expiration date at which time the vendor's ad and / or their access to the tool expires?

Does this tool support subscriptions? I want to charge my vendors an annual fee to access the tool and at the end of the year, I would like the tool to email the vendor with a renewal email. If this isn't included, can the tool be modified by a contractor to accommodate this?

Thanks in advance.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-27-2012, 11:40 AM
Director - Product Support

Howdy,

Sorry about that, thanks to you letting us know about the Contact Us we have found there is an issue there that we are looking into.

Quote:
How is access controlled? Do vendor 'accounts' have an expiration date at which time the vendor's ad and / or their access to the tool expires?
It is possible to set the date but in the current iteration of the product it does not auto expire. This is planned for the next release.

Quote:
Does this tool support subscriptions? I want to charge my vendors an annual fee to access the tool and at the end of the year, I would like the tool to email the vendor with a renewal email. If this isn't included, can the tool be modified by a contractor to accommodate this?
This too is something we are working on for the next release. I do not have a time frame for the date of this release at this time.

A contractor could add these items, please keep in mind that we cannot support modifications and updates we create may break any customization's preformed on the product.

Thanks,

Nathan
Drive Thru Online
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-15-2012, 09:27 PM

Can you tell me what enhancements will be included in the next release and if the next release will be available by the end of the year?

I reviewed many of the previous threads on this forum and am confused as to why the features that I and others have requested haven't materialized yet. I don't see many of the requested enhancements as a cost benefit or practicality issue since these enhancements could easily be configurable and sold as a DTO vendor tools pro edition at an additional cost.

No disrespect intended, only frustration as this product has great potential but falls short from a business flow / profit perspective. Would you be open to creating a custom version that includes the enhancements that I previously mentioned?