DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > General Product Questions and Information

General Product Questions and Information Questions and information that apply to all DTO products.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2012, 09:19 AM

Default Possible Price Reduction For 2 Year Old Modification?

Current Version: 2.0.0 (Released April 15, 2010)

Unless I am reading this wrong, the last release was in 2010. To be perfectly honest with you, I am fine if a newer version has been released as so few bugs have been found. The question is however, Why no price reduction? Users have no reason to renew licenses as new features are not being added. To supplement the loss in revenue from upgrades, why not lower the price for new folks to purchase the modification?

It really is a great mod (DTO showcase. I am sure the others are just as great) but the price is farfetched at this time.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 06-06-2012, 03:03 PM

Send a message via MSN to patrick

It feels the same with me have almost all addons but the price is to high to run it all and renew it... I quit with vbulletin for now and for now i don't have an active forum anymore! Waiting for vBulletin5 and maybe updated plugins from DTO if they wil support vB5! But for now i'm waiting on xenforo! Hope sometime they will make xenforo versions DTO GARAGE and SHOWCASE for xenforo.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:58 PM

Whoops! Guess not since they did a hot fix for the new version of vbulletin. Now the mods look like they are actually updated. Only took a few years.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!