DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > General Product Questions and Information

General Product Questions and Information Questions and information that apply to all DTO products.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 09:48 PM

Default DTO Showcase, Garage Plus & Vendor Tools

DTO Staff,
From my understanding if you have showcase you don't need garage plus, correct? I'm really interested in purchasing all 3. My members are willing to donate money to get all 3 of these software's if needed. I was checking out the mini website that you have and i really like their setup. I'm just confused on what is the garage plus and which is the DTO Showcase. Can you please clarify this a little bit. Also, is there any kind of package discount?

Thanks,
Karm4
President of ItzBoosted.net 'Yeah Itz Boosted..'
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:00 PM
Director - Product Support

Karm4

Thanks for your interest in our products. I run the MINI site you were looking at and would be happy to give you a demo.

With ShowCase you can do all the functions found in Garage Plus and more. on the MINI I opted to use Garage Plus and ShowCase as a way we could show our product line. ShowCase provides a greater level of customization allowing the site owner to determine the data to be captured as opposed to the more structured Garage Plus. On the MINI site you may have also seen the WheelFinder, this is driven by ShowCase as is the Badge listings.

Please feel free to email me to schedule a time I can give you a full demo. [email protected]

Thanks
Drive Thru Online
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:36 PM

Replied via E-mail.

Thanks for the quick response!

Karm4
President of ItzBoosted.net 'Yeah Itz Boosted..'
Old 08-24-2013, 04:47 PM

Had the same question; THX