DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > DTO Garage

DTO Garage Our free vBulletin product. Ask any questions you may have prior to downloading your copy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 05:23 AM

Default What's the status of vBulletin 4.0 Garage build?

Just wondering what's going on...we miss this Mod.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-05-2010, 10:21 AM
Administrator

I'm working on this and all of our products as fast as I can to get 4.0 support added. Trying to deal with the lack of carryover in any of the stylevars and css has proven to be the most challenging aspect of making progress.

Mark
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-05-2010, 06:53 PM

That's cool, Mark...just wondering.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:35 AM

Another update? Looking to move to vb4 and it looks like everyone loves their Garage, don't want to move without this feature.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Administrator

I haven't had the time to get further along with Garage as I had hoped over the last week. Given the upcoming holiday weekend (I'll be away from the office) I won't be picking up the work again until next week. That said I have integrated all the changes made in our recent Garage Plus vB 3.8.X release and have the menus, usercp interface to view garages, etc. working. I just don't have the garage edit, display, and browse interfaces working with all the vB4 css style changes yet. The edit and display changes were the most difficult to do in our ShowCase product but at least I already have an example of how to do them. The other interfaces (browse, search, etc.) should come along fairly quickly as soon as I'm able to edit and display individual garages like I want.

Mark