DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > DTO Garage

DTO Garage Our free vBulletin product. Ask any questions you may have prior to downloading your copy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2011, 11:58 PM

Default no pic shows up after upload

Hi

having issues with the free version

no pic displays after i upload one

would love to get the app going as i intend to get the full blown version if i can get the mother to work :P
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-09-2011, 02:12 PM
Administrator

Are you receiving any type of error during upload? The most obvious thing that happens is that the images/dto_garage/users directory (and its sub directories) do not have permission to be written in by the web server. We recommend using the following command (from a command line) on the users directory to properly set permissions:

chmod -R 777 images/dto_garage/users

of course you need to be in your forum directory to run this command.

Thanks

Mark
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 08-10-2011, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Are you receiving any type of error during upload?
no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
The most obvious thing that happens is that the images/dto_garage/users directory (and its sub directories) do not have permission to be written in by the web server. We recommend using the following command (from a command line) on the users directory to properly set permissions:

chmod -R 777 images/dto_garage/users
heaps of times :P

no file ends up in the directory after the upload but the link to the missing image is made and displays but the image isn't there..

nothing ends up in the error log

am going to turn debug on in php later tonite to see if i get an error
Old 08-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Administrator

If you would prefer you can open a ticket and I can log into your site to determine what the issue is. We usually find that to expedite a resolution. We just need an admincp login and ftp access to check permissions and possibly insert some debugging code to determine the source of the issue.

To open a ticket just click here (found in your customer sign in area)

Thanks

Mark
Old 08-14-2011, 05:41 PM

this is the error i am getting when i try to upload this file

Quote:
Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg() [function.imagecreatefromjpeg]: '/tmp/phpmlaOG3' is not a valid JPEG file in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 939

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1039

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1040

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1055

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1056

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1065

Warning: imagesx(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1069

Warning: imagesy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1070

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1078

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1080

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1083

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1086

Warning: imagedestroy(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1087

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:3283) in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1097
Attached Images
File Type: jpg solex carb.jpg (88.8 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-14-2011, 05:50 PM
Administrator

Can you open a ticket so I can investigate?
Old 08-14-2011, 07:37 PM

i am getting there.
Old 08-14-2011, 07:46 PM

done

thanks