DTO vBulletin Product Support

Old 03-30-2014, 07:41 AM

Default Is DTO finished? Unsupported?

I notice support & official replies have all but ceased in this forum.

Respectfully, I love the product -- I've bought Garage Plus twice and would buy it again, but if it's dead in the water I'll have to look for alternatives.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:28 AM

Yes, I have noticed this as well. I've sent inquiries to both Nathan and Mark both on this site and emails. No replies at all, if they are seeing the emails, they are being ignored on purpose. Not sure about the reasons behind this decision. While it may be legitimate or for legal reasons, I wish the guys well on their journey forward with other things.

Mark/Nathan, if you read these posts, please consider making an announcement to the people who stood behind your products (us) as you had a very good development skills. Whatever issue you may be facing, I'm sure that an announcement may be in your favor. These products were awesome when they were supported. Best of luck to all of you. Let me know if you get back into the game and start developing this product again, I'll be back.

PS: I will be disabling my Vendor, Garage, and Club modules as they are only showing blank pages. All of them have stopped working since my upgrade to vB4.2.2 and PHP.

m
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 04-01-2014, 11:46 AM

Thanks for chiming in, gholsie.

I also wish the developers well. As you say, impressive work. I would buy again if I had confidence in future support (which I've rarely needed).

FYI, I may be able to help you get Garage going again, if you like. My Garage Pro also quit after upgrading to 4.2.2 PL1, but I managed to sort it out and get it working.

See: Garage broken after upgrading to vBulletin 4.2.2 PL 1 - Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products
Old 04-01-2014, 12:42 PM

Thanks for the link to the club fix, it worked! (I replied in that thread)

Do you know how I can get Vendors and Clubs working again?
Old 04-01-2014, 01:08 PM

I don't use either Vendors or Clubs, but I'd look for a similar type of solution (template code missing, ampersand issue in PHP... see above thread link).
Old 09-10-2014, 05:34 AM

Send a message via AIM to IGOTA Send a message via Yahoo to IGOTA

I have had issues with the product and no answers either. So for us to renew and pay for no support is foolish on our part.

Anyone have anything different to replace garage. I now have an issue with it as the layout has broke due to php upgrades.
"Philippians 4:13"
Old 09-11-2014, 06:21 AM

DTO was sold to Vertical Scope sometime ago.
The founders aren't involved anymore....
Don't pay for renewals or buy the software.

You were warned.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to IGOTA Send a message via Yahoo to IGOTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
DTO was sold to Vertical Scope sometime ago.
The founders aren't involved anymore....
Don't pay for renewals or buy the software.

You were warned.
Thank you very much.
"Philippians 4:13"