DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > DTO Garage Plus

DTO Garage Plus Pre-sales questions regarding our Garage Plus product for vBulletin.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2013, 01:05 PM

Send a message via MSN to patrick
Default vB update to 4.2.2 and had been defaced!?

Hallo,

I tried to updated and fixing my forum board because it was defaced etc. etc.

Now i got these errors on my DTO Garage Plus.

Code:
Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../includes/functions_dto_garage_common.php on line 1582

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at ..../includes/functions_log_error.php:1582) in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4370
Old 10-13-2013, 08:43 AM

Figured it out by my self! On google muliple scripts had the same. You need to remove the ''&'' because of an php update.
Old 02-03-2014, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick View Post
Figured it out by my self! On google muliple scripts had the same. You need to remove the ''&'' because of an php update.
Thank you, that helped me as well. What are there other scripts I need to remove the & in?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-03-2014, 11:19 PM

Thanks guys. This helped me too. I went to line 1582 and found the &, removed it, saved, and now my site is good. Appreciate the help.

What the heck happened to the administrators of this product? I have money in it and they are not responding to anything.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-04-2014, 06:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gholsie View Post
Thanks guys. This helped me too. I went to line 1582 and found the &, removed it, saved, and now my site is good. Appreciate the help.

What the heck happened to the administrators of this product? I have money in it and they are not responding to anything.
They think it's normal to cash without any support! They have the most over priced products but they look great. But with no support no updates. This company sucks...
Old 02-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Director - Product Support

Sorry folks, I've been undergoing immunotherapy for cancer again and have been quite out of sorts as of late. The last weekly treatment for a while is today. In about a week or so I'll be somewhat back to normal.
Drive Thru Online