DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > DTO Garage Plus

DTO Garage Plus Pre-sales questions regarding our Garage Plus product for vBulletin.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2011, 08:51 AM

Default Features question for you Mark

Did you ever get around to making it so admins can add/edit fields to the vehicle profile? My users are pushing for an add-on like this, but I have extensive vehicle profile information saved using vb's stock profile system. If I were to switch to this add-on I'd lose out on a lot of those fields (like 1/4 mile fields, dyno fields, etc) and we have systems that pull data from those custom fields to build lists. I would need the ability to add fields to the profiles and different types of input fields at that (like select lists, decimal fields, etc).

If you haven't added this functionality, how difficult do you think it would be to modify the script to allow for this? In a way that wouldn't cause issues when it comes time to upgrade/apply security patches. I still don't ever see moving to vb4, so that wouldn't be a problem.

I notice you don't even offer the Showcase product anymore, which had some of this functionality built into it - bummer.

Thanks,

Chris
DSMtuners.com
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-24-2011, 09:18 AM
Director - Product Support

Chris,

ShowCase is still available, you can find it on our vBulletin Revenue Pricing | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products page. We've been trying to revamp the website but like the proverbial cobblers children we have been so busy that we have not had the time to focus on our own site. I'd be happy to discuss ShowCase with you. Please PM me your contact # and when a good time is for you.

Thanks,

Nathan
Drive Thru Online
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!