DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > DTO Garage Plus

DTO Garage Plus Pre-sales questions regarding our Garage Plus product for vBulletin.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2010, 02:34 PM

Default Error when uploading photo

I created a new vehicle and am uploading an main image and get this error. I went through and gave full permissions to all users folders under images and same error
Any thoughts?
This is on the latest vb 4.0.8

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '[path]/images/dto_garage/users/1/1346.jpg' for writing: Permission denied in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 1640

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [path]/includes/class_core.php:4598) in [path]/dto_garage.php on line 166

Last edited by SonicGT; 11-01-2010 at 02:36 PM.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-01-2010, 09:50 PM
Administrator

When you said you gave full permissions to all the user folders did you do it using a command like the following?

chmod -R 777 {YOURFORUMROOTPATH}/images/dto_garage/users

Once this was done can you go into one of the directories and check the permissions on the directories under users? In the past we've seen some hosting providers that have servers set up that create some strange permission conditions.

Thanks

Mark
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 11-02-2010, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
When you said you gave full permissions to all the user folders did you do it using a command like the following?

chmod -R 777 {YOURFORUMROOTPATH}/images/dto_garage/users

Once this was done can you go into one of the directories and check the permissions on the directories under users? In the past we've seen some hosting providers that have servers set up that create some strange permission conditions.

Thanks

Mark
I used filezilla and told it to do 777 recursive from users down. I'll ssh in tonight and try the command. and see what results I get.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:44 PM

For some reason it wouldn't let me fully change the permissions, was giving me operation not permitted. I logged in as root and was able to make the change and then everything worked fine.
Old 11-02-2010, 07:45 PM
Administrator

Excellent. Glad that everything is working correctly now. Thanks for the update!

Mark