DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > DTO Garage Plus

DTO Garage Plus Pre-sales questions regarding our Garage Plus product for vBulletin.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Default DTO Garage Plus and pricing on our products

In developing vBulletin communities and working with other site owners I know there are different needs for each site. With that in mind we offer flexible pricing options for all of our products. Whether you prefer to pay up front, lease licenses, or have other needs we can work with you to find something that will not only help you get started but help us continue growing our team, offering continuous product support, and building more great products.

Take a look at our current vBulletin products, pricing, and contact us to get started!

Sincerely,

Mark Ferguson
President - Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-01-2009, 07:38 AM

These prices are out of date right? vBulletin Products | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products
You may want to take this page down then.

Also, it's really hard to find pricing for renewals and options on the current pricing page. I've been digging around and trying to find it and can't.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 12-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Administrator

Nathan - thanks for pointing out the old pricing page. It wasn't referenced in any of our site pages but looked to be referenced by Google. I've set up a redirect to our products page where proper pricing is provided. As for renewals and branding free option pricing our current licensing system doesn't do a good job of providing that information until you get into purchasing the product. Let me see if I can update the UI so this information is display. In the meantime I'll have Nathan send you a copy of our pricing for everything.

Thanks!

Mark
Old 12-01-2009, 08:25 AM

The link may have only been referenced in this thread... I was just looking everywhere for renewal fees and ended up here.

I have a call with Nathan later today so I'll go over the pricing with him then. I just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone else gets confused. Vendor tools are a much better price now which has changed our mind on the product.