DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Pre-Sales Questions > DTO Garage Plus

DTO Garage Plus Pre-sales questions regarding our Garage Plus product for vBulletin.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2010, 04:10 AM

Default DTO Garage Plus 1.3.0

Hello,

I download and update DTO Garage Plus to 1.3.0.

When i run the check version latest version is 1.3.1 but at downloads there are no 1.3.1 version.
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:44 AM

Hoping that this is the VB 4.0 VERSION...!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 05-17-2010, 06:36 AM

Send a message via MSN to patrick

The release of Garage plus if everything went right is next week said mark!

The products of vB4 gets the number 2.0.0 and higher... be pacient! and the modules are also for vb3 so don't rush in things if you can read well you see what the staps are with the development of each product.

Showcase / Vendor Tools / Garage Plus / Clubs / Garage (i think) / (than updates of products or plugins of maybe not! i don't know!)

Last edited by patrick; 05-17-2010 at 06:39 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick View Post
The release of Garage plus if everything went right is next week said mark!

The products of vB4 gets the number 2.0.0 and higher... be pacient! and the modules are also for vb3 so don't rush in things if you can read well you see what the staps are with the development of each product.

Showcase / Vendor Tools / Garage Plus / Clubs / Garage (i think) / (than updates of products or plugins of maybe not! i don't know!)

The thing is that I read the product info yesterday before ordering and it says 3.6 or later that in my mind means compatible with everything after 3.6 not excluding 4.0...not sure why you're asking me to be patient, I ordered in good faith and hoped to get what seems an excellent product - which I am now asking when I'll be able to use.

System Requirements

• A valid vBulletin license (3.6.X or later)
  • PHP 5.X and later (compiled with GD support)
  • MySQL 5.X and later
Old 05-17-2010, 07:57 AM
Director - Product Support

1.3.1 version - Yes, there is one but it has yet to be posted. Still undergoing final testing. We found that on some very large site there were too many quires. We have addressed this issue and have sent it to a very large site for final validation.

All of our vB 4 products do start at version 2.0. Garage Plus is not quite there yet. I thought we had made it clear that Garage Plus 1.3.0 was not for the vB 4.0 branch. I gather we did not. GSARider, we will adjust your license date to coincide with the vB 4.0 version release.
Drive Thru Online

Last edited by Nathan; 05-17-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:01 AM

pm to you Nathan
Old 05-17-2010, 08:18 AM
Director - Product Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSARider View Post
pm to you Nathan
And replied.
Drive Thru Online
Old 05-17-2010, 09:12 AM
Administrator

I apologize for not having our information more clearly stated in our product pages. I've updated those pages to reflect where we are regarding vBulletin versions for each product.

Thanks for bringing this to our intention. Its been a while since I revisited the content in the web site since I've been deep in coding for many months with the vB4 work ;)

Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSARider View Post
The thing is that I read the product info yesterday before ordering and it says 3.6 or later that in my mind means compatible with everything after 3.6 not excluding 4.0...not sure why you're asking me to be patient, I ordered in good faith and hoped to get what seems an excellent product - which I am now asking when I'll be able to use.

System Requirements

• A valid vBulletin license (3.6.X or later)
  • PHP 5.X and later (compiled with GD support)
  • MySQL 5.X and later
Old 05-17-2010, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorentoUltimate View Post
Hello,

I download and update DTO Garage Plus to 1.3.0.

When i run the check version, latest version is 1.3.1 but at downloads there are no 1.3.1 version.
Hello Mark,

can you please check that ?
Old 05-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Administrator

If you check back to Nathan's reply above we have not released 1.3.1 pending an update from the customer that initially ran into the query issues noted. This customer has over 5,000 garages on his site so we want to make sure that the fixes in 1.3.1 work correctly.

We have tested other sites that have up to 300 garages and found no performance issues with the 1.3.0 release. That said I would expect the 1.3.1 release just as soon as we get an update from the customer.

Thanks

Mark