DTO vBulletin Product Support

Go Back   Drive Thru Online - Support | Drive Thru Online vBulletin Products > Product and Plugin Discussion > New Ideas

New Ideas Haven't been able to find the vBulletin plugin or product to address a certain need? Describe it here and we'll evaluate making it a product.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 06:02 AM

Default Fuel consumption / mileage

On a other dutch forum (audiforum.nl), that uses DTO Garage Plus aswell, they created a module for fuel consumption / milage. The user of a garage can registrate a ticket from the gasstation and the driven miles or KM and the module calculates the consumption en will put that next to the users avatar.

http://imageshack.us/g/189/fuelconsumption.png/

Can DTO make this aswell, would be an awsome mod!
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2012, 07:46 AM
Director - Product Support

I've added this as a feature request.

Please note. I could not view the image as ImageShack covers it with a screen that states to view I must register.
Drive Thru Online
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post!
Old 02-06-2012, 11:51 AM

Here are some better shots!

Fuel-consumption.jpg

Fuel-consumption-2.jpg

Fuel-consumption-3.jpg

Fuel-consumption-4.jpg

Fuel-consumption-5.jpg

Could you indicate when we can aspect a new release update?
Old 02-21-2012, 10:30 AM

What's the actual status on the consumtion module. We would like to be test it :D
Old 02-27-2012, 07:39 AM
Director - Product Support

We have this on the wish list for a future release. At this time I cannot offer a timeline on when it will be added.
Drive Thru Online
Old 05-11-2013, 03:15 AM

More than one year after the latest post, did the status changed?
Old 05-13-2013, 11:28 AM

Send a message via MSN to patrick

That you still dare this request... :P

I think they have only noted it as the same as an option to post movies(youtube) in the garage and other small things...

Everything goes in the box and nothing will get out of it!
Old 05-29-2013, 03:04 AM

Icon13

Such a same! I won't recommend this product to anyone! After we paid for a expensive license (comparing to a total product as vBulletin) we had some good ideas and the DTO crew said will put it on a future request list. THERE IS NO FUTURE REQUEST LIST FOLKS!! They just what you to renew you license... Sure I wanna pay for the extra mods I requested but the have to come!

I quote "Drive Thru Online products include online Help tailored for everyone from the Site Admin to new members. We donít leave you at the door after purchase either. Our products include forum-based support, implementation examples, best practice discussions on implementation, management, and operation of vBulletin-based sites. We also offer installation services for all of our products and can support your custom development needs."

I want my money back!!!