Overview - vBulletin Show Case
Compelling content draws more guests to your site and encourages members to stay longer. DTO ShowCase frees you from keeping content fresh by empowering the site members to show off the objects of their passion.
ShowCase is permission based allowing site administrators to create ShowCase types and add components with a variety of attributes. Site members are granted permissions to use specific ShowCase types to create ShowCases featuring their pride and joys.
ShowCase creation and editing by site members is simple and easy to use. Using the User Control Panel members will find tools to create and manage their own vBulletin showcase. Image uploads are quick and intuitive using the Image Upload Wizard. bbCode support in text areas encourages member creativity and can be enabled to support YouTube videos. Members can choose to hide a ShowCase while “under construction” and can choose to accept comments from other site members
Members will find it easy to find other ShowCases by type, attribute or by a ShowCase owner’s user name. Both members and guests can browse ShowCases, sort-able by useful information such as, recent additions, last modified date, and number of views. Postbit and user profile integration insures that other site members are encouraged to create their own ShowCase or join a membership program that includes this feature.
- Create, edit and delete ShowCase types
- Support for multiple custom attribute types per ShowCase type
- Specify various user facing search parameters
- Assign moderators by ShowCase type
- Moderation workflow
- Images stored locally insuring image integrity instead of linking to offsite sources.
- User Control Panel management of ShowCase
- Create, edit, delete and preview functions
- Show/Hide ShowCase
- User friendly image uploads
- bbCode support
- Field-level help
- Multiple ShowCase search methods
- Multiple means provided to browse user ShowCases
- ShowCase images display via Lytebox
- Complete documentation, from installation to end-user use, that is searchable and indexed
- A valid vBulletin license (versions supporting 3.6.X through 3.8.X and 4.0.X available now)
- PHP 5.X and later (compiled with GD support)
- MySQL 5.X and later
Recommended Optional Products
- DTO Clubs – Simplify administration and organize, aggregate, and share club information with your community to find new members and create new revenue opportunities for your site
- DTO Vendor Tools - Attract new and retain current vendors, building value for all in your community
- vBSEO - Forum search engine optimization and sitemap generation
Drive Thru Online products include online Help tailored for everyone from the Site Admin to new members. We don’t leave you at the door after purchase either. Our products include forum-based support, implementation examples, best practice discussions on implementation, management, and operation of vBulletin-based sites. We also offer installation services for all of our products and can support your custom development needs.
Contact Us today and let Drive Thru Online help you turn your passion into profit.