- Copyright of Site Content. All site content, except posts submitted by those individuals visiting our support forums, but including text, graphics and layouts, is the property of DTO and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of DTO. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed. No site content may be altered in any way.
- Not Responsible for Links. This site may contain links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of DTO, and DTO has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies, or availability of such sites.
- Disclaimer. DTO strives to make certain the information available at this site is up to date, but DTO assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site. DTO specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site. Posts and commentary by visitors to our support forums do not necessarily represent the views of DTO.
- Emails and Confidentiality. DTO will treat emails sent by potential customers of our company via this website as confidential to the extent required by law. However, any feedback or suggestions, written or oral, directed to DTO concerning the site itself become the property of DTO.
- No Warranties Regarding this Site. DTO provides and maintains this site on an AS AVAILABLE basis. DTO makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, DTO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. DTO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM DTO ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT DTO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. DRIVE THRU ONLINE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. THE INTENT OF DTO TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
- Venue for Legal Action. In any legal action in any way arising out of your use of this site or any subsequent relationship with DTO, you agree that the exclusive venue shall be in the County or District Court of Boulder County, Colorado, or if federal jurisdiction is mandatory, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado in Denver.
- You agree that the maintenance of this site by DTO does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Colorado.
- Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants and conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of DTO.